Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hmmm IDK

So, I've been working on Save the Date Cards. And I just discovered two songs by Michael Buble that I'm absolutely in love with, Lost and Home. Its definitely putting me in the right mood to design these cards lol. And I'm sitting here thinking about The Notebook and how I really wanna watch it right now!! Yes, I like millions and millions of women, love this movie. I'd say it's probably my favorite and I cry every time like it's the first time I've seen it. I lost my grandpa to Alzheimer a few years back so it touches home. The combination of the music, designing cards and reading quotes from the movie is definitely making me hopelessly romantic and wishin I was making save the date cards for myself. *tear* I was in a relationship for 8 years and we recently split up so he could pursue graduating college and its been 4 months now. Needless to say its been very hard. But here's a few pics from the movie
And a Favorite Quote from the movie:

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."


No comments:

Post a Comment