Friday, March 13, 2009

"Healthified" Food Recipies

Ever heard of this fabulous site?
eatbetteramerica.com

I stumbled across it one day flipping through my good housekeeping magazine (or one of the million magazines I subscribe to). So I immediately went to the web to check it out. I'm always looking for new and healthier versions of traditional recipes. Since I last visited they have added tons more recipes. They also offer fitness advice and a community blog for support during weight lost etc.

And the other thing I love about this site. They offer a selection of coupons and all you need to do is print! You have to join the website first though (which is free)

Cheesy Potato Chowder = yum, yum , yum!

This is the first recipe I made. It was actually quite easy. Ingredients were simple and easy to find and the recipe was very easy to follow. It turned out well and very tasty! I had left overs for about 3 days.

If your looking for a healthier take on some of your favorites then I recommend this site!


P.S. :Let me know about any of the recipes you may try out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment