Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Deal of the Day

I've decided, just on the spur of the moment, to start a new series each Saturday called the Saturday Deal of the Day. It will be different each and every Saturday. So check back often as you never know what kind of discount you will get!!

So, today's Saturday deal is.......Join or follow my blog and receive 25% off your first purchase in my Etsy shop. You can find the link to my shop just over to the right of this page that says find me on Etsy. And if that wasn't enough, the first 5 to comment on this posting will get an extra 10% off...That's right people, 35% off any item in my shop just for leaving a comment!!

For example, you could get this design for only $9.75 instead of the normal $15!





Continue to tune in for some great deals!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome deal! I'm a follower, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mims!! I'm still extending my saturday deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! I'm hoping to work with you to get a custom "Thank You" card design at Etsy. I'll be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Renee! Look forward to hearing from you :o)

    ReplyDelete